Wednesday 17 September 2014

MINOR TRIP - DAY 7 @ LONDON

Today we are going to have a visit the Science Museum. Actually our task is to study the design of the interior spaces and learn how to apply it to our design final project. Ms Sharmila said the interior spaces may inspire us in our design. So we must not just play around but also gain some knowledge from it.



Well, I used to think that Science museum supposed to be that kind of like futuristic building from the exterior, but it's actually housed inside a heritage building. I hardly imagine how the SCIENCE facts will be look like inside of that museum, but the face of the best-known scientist, Albert Einstein popped out on my mind. DUHH !



                   
The interior of the building was not like what I expected because it was rather modern than historical like the exterior of the building which gave me a surprise! 
The interior of Science Museum


The futuristic information counter

Tickets selling counter

The big Globe caught my eyes WOW


Vehicles in old century

Military aircraft display area


Interective kiosk - Touch screen computer game

ENERGY ZONE - enhance knowledge through interactive games
For the whole journey, I was with Nano and her fluffy pet, Hazai. We walked around from the highest floor to the ground floor. I didn't capture much of the photos as we were both rushing time and feeling eager to visit all the areas before we have to meet up with the others at 2pm.

The next station,  we are going to the Piccadilly Circus for lunch and shopping !! Finally I can get myself a pair of proper shoes that makes comfortable walk. I have been wearing the damn old shoes and it hurts my feet seriously. I should have wear a pair of sportshoes here istead of this one ! 


The Oxford shoes I was wearing


The Cupid looking statue on the Shaftesbury Memorial Fountain
Piccadilly Circus Street


LONDON FLAGS EVERYWHERE
As we were so sick of having western food so many days in Europe, so we have decided to have some Asian delight as our lunch. Luckily we found an Indian cuisine restaurant nearby Piccadilly Circus Street. Yayyy no more WESTERN FOOD ! We, Asians are hard to survive without "nasi". I definitely miss NASI LEMAK so much while travelling in foreign country.

Meal of the day : NASI BRYANNI with Vegetable Curry
After lunch, we went to Lillywhites Mall for shopping. Surprisingly the branded sport wears like Adidas, Nike, Puma are much cheaper than in Malaysia and have more variety.




 I have bought myself a pair of galaxy sneakers at only 12 Pounds ( rm63) and I changed it on the sport. yeah finally I can walk smoothly without hurting my feet. :)

HAPPY MS. NORJI AND ME WEARING THE NEW SHOES !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment