Tuesday 23 September 2014

MINOR TRIP - BACK TO REALITY !!

DAY 10 :

Today will be an FREE & EASY day for us as that night we are going back to PARIS, & from PARIS HEADING BACK TO DUBAI , then MALAYSIA (REALITY).

Woke up early on that day to pack our luggage first. & We were seperated into 2 groups. The first group will be going to Portobello Road Market with Ms Sharmila, the second group will be going for shopping at Harrods and Oxford Street with Ms Norji. Yes... I am not really wanted to shopping but I have joined Ms Norji's group as I am always stick to Shook Fun. Hehe.

We have chosen to go to Harrods Mall first to look for handbags. Harrods is a big department selling branded stuffs like LV, Gucci, Prada, Chanel etc.


It seems to be like a grand Palace from the exterior but it's actually a Mall.
 You will never see such a mall in Malaysia. 
The design of the interior are so luxurious. Seriously think that this mall is only for Rich people.
Feeling like I am just a random street people trying to blend in with the rich.

Shook Fun and Jieling are looking for handbags for their moms, while me and Elyne were walking around to see what's still have inside such a big mall. We walked to an area which is an exhibition hall that display a series of artworks ( utensil & furniture)  designed by the famous architect, Zaha Hadid.
Zaha Hadid's works gallery display


These wings-liked thingy is actually a hanging light


A series of relief model wall decoration 

Abstract vase

abstract plates. Well I think it's suitable for fruit display. Lol
After shopping session at Harrods, we proceeded to Oxford Street by bus. The first station, we went in to a shop which is called as Primark. It is an Irish clothing retailer which selling clothes at cheap prices !  ( not more than 20 pounds ). I have bought myself a shirt at 3 Pounds ( rm15) and it's totally worth it ! 


After a tiring shopping, we went back to our hostel to check out. We headed to bus station straight to take the bus to Paris. It was a long journey. We have been staying and sleeping on the bus for 10 hours until we reached Paris the next morning. Again, our second "amazing race" begins. We pulled our luggage and backpacks all the way from bus station to the Charles de Gaulle Airport. We were actually early to the airport. *Can't wait to go back feeling* While checking in our luggage, unlucky things happened. We just realised that our flight is actually 9.45PM !! & ONLY FOR SEM3 SEM4 students and Ms Norji. While for the others, they can go back earlier by taking the earlier flight at 3.05pm... I was totally speechless but got nothing to do with it. 

After 6 hours waiting in the airport we can finally boarding to the flight to Dubai. & another 4 hours of waiting at the Dubai Airport. Lastly, we were finally boarding to the last flight back to Malaysia !!! HURRAYYYY !!!! 

That feeling is kinda gross because this is the first time I didn't bath myself for 2 days ... Ewww... I must be smelly all the way from London to Malaysia >.<

For me this is the most wonderful course trip I have ever went to. To be honest, this is the first time I have ever going to Western country full of angmos (mat salleh). As you know that we rarely see angmos in Malaysia, but angmos are everywhere in Europe! The cute one, handsome guy, charming guy, pretty girl, blonde hair, hairy guy....). Other than that, I have gained a lot of knowledge and get to widen my eye view in this trip. I learnt to see things differently.  I feel so gratful and happy that I can finally witness the real Eiffel tower, Arc de Triomphe, Mona Lisa, the Big Ben etc ... all the landmarks of the countries with my bare eyes... I mean I can't  believe I am standing next to it. Not more in TV or magazines ! That is the most happy thing I can say. :) Thank you Ms Sharmila for organizing this trip and thanks for the cooperation of everyone, every of us. This trip will forever be the most memorable experiences in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment